3.1 All Orders will be invoiced at the prices in effect at the time of delivery of the Goods and/or Services.
3.2 Goods and Services Tax.
- Words or expressions used in this clause 3.2 which are defend in the A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 (Cth) have the same meaning in this clause.
- GST inclusive amounts.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions where the expression ‘GST inclusive’ is used in relation to a price, a amount payable or other consideration to be provided for a supply under these Terms and Conditions, the amount or consideration will not be increased on account of any GST payable on that supply.
- Consideration is GST exclusive.
- Any consideration to be paid or provided to Orivet Genetic Pet Care for a supply made by Orivet Genetic Pet Care under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions unless specifically described in these Terms and Conditions as ‘GST Inclusive’, does not include an amount on account of GST.
- Gross up of consideration.
- Despite any other provision in these Terms and Conditions, if Orivet Genetic Pet Care makes a supply under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions on which GST is imposed (not being a supply the consideration for which is specifically described in these Terms and Conditions as ‘GST inclusive’):
- the consideration payable or to be provided for that supply under these Terms and Conditions but for the application of this clause (‘GST’ exclusive consideration’) is increased by, and the Purchaser must also pay to Orivet Genetic Pet Care an amount equal to the GST payable by Orivet Genetic Pet Care on that supply; and
- the amount by which the GST exclusive consideration is increased must be paid to Orivet Genetic Pet Care by the Purchaser without set off, deduction or requirement for demand, at the same time as the GST exclusive consideration is payable or to be provided.
- Reimbursements (net down).
- If a payment to a party under these Terms and Conditions is a reimbursement or indemnification, calculated by reference to a loss, cost or expense incurred by that party, then the payment will be reduced by the amount of any input tax credit to which that party is entitled for that loss, cost or expense.
- Purchaser Warranty and Indemnity.
- The Purchaser warrants that where GST is imposed on a supply made by Orivet Genetic Pet Care under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and the consideration for that supply was not increased under this clause 3.2 as the parties mistakenly regarded the supply as GST-free, the Purchaser will indemnify Orivet Genetic Pet Care for and in respect of the GST (including any interest or penalty) imposed on or in respect of that supply.
3.3 Promotion Terms & Conditions
Use of promotion during checkout constitutes agreement to being bound under this agreement and that you have performed the necessary diligence and/or sought the required advice before relying or acting upon the content of this agreement.
The Orivet Website and its related services are made available to you in accordance with the T&Cs. The additional terms under this agreement are not intended to, and do not, limit or supersede any terms under the T&Cs. Including the right to, without notice, temporarily or indefinitely, suspending or terminating your access to the site in the event of any violations.
We reserve the right to accept, reject, restrict or end any promotion without notice.
If you have any questions, please get in contact with us via email@example.com.
Coupon and Discount Codes (CDCs) & Gift Vouchers & Loyalty Points & Club Discounts
Orivet issues coupon and discount codes through many modes of communication and these can be redeemed on this website. Unless otherwise specified by Orivet, these codes cannot be applied to previous orders, used in conjunction with other offers, promotions and/or discounts, be transferred, assigned nor convertible to cash or credit.
We agree that we may, at Orivet’s discretion, cancel, restrict, or otherwise modify terms by which we can use coupons and/or discount codes; in particular, errors in pricing, coupon issues or discount code issues which may result in an order cancellation. This includes where you are not the intended recipient of the coupon, promotional or discount code.
Further, you agree that promotions may be automatically applied to your cart, whilst others require a promotion code to be applied during checkout.
The following terms and conditions relate to all promotions, competitions, gift vouchers and promotion codes unless otherwise stated:
- Unless otherwise specified, only one CDC can be used per transaction.
- CDCs, gift vouchers and loyalty points are not transferrable to any other party.
- Unless otherwise specified, a CDC can only be used once by each customer.
- CDCs, gift vouchers and loyalty points cannot be exchanged for cash.
- CDCs and gift vouchers cannot be used against any orders that are pending payment. Loyalty points are not earned on paying off a pending order - they are earned on prepaid purchases only.
- Gift vouchers are not valid on Genopet nor Glandex products. They are only valid on Breeders tests (DNA profile, diseases/traits, Full Breed Profiles).
- CDCs are not valid on sale items, gift packages or gift vouchers (unless otherwise specified in the Specific Terms and Conditions for each coupon as set out below).
- The CDC is valid until midnight AEST on the Expiry Date published with the relevant CDC or gift voucher.
- To be applied to your order, the CDC, voucher code or loyalty points must be entered during the Checkout process prior to completing payment for your transaction. Please check your cart total prior to payment to ensure the correct CDC or voucher has been applied. CDCs, vouchers or loyalty points cannot be applied once an order has been placed and processed. Transactions may not be cancelled if client has neglected to put the CDC, voucher or loyalty points in their order.
- Transactions made prior to the commencement of a CDC promotion may not be cancelled to re-order at the discounted price.
- To be applied to your order, any club membership member must be entered into your account profile prior to completing payment for your transaction. Please check your cart total prior to payment to ensure your club price has been applied. Club prices cannot be applied once an order has been placed and processed.
- Use of a CDC cannot be cancelled or reversed once processed.